Reserve a study room in the Kresge Law Library
- Reservations can be made only by law students, law faculty, and law staff.
- Keys to study rooms are available upon request only when the circulation desk is open.
- Reservations may be made for up to 4 hours at a time, one reservation per day, no more than one day in advance.
- Use your first and last name and full Notre Dame email when making the reservation. Do not use any abbreviations, partial names and/or emails, etc. Such usage can result in a cancellation of your reservation.
- Room 3331 is available for take-home exams during exam week.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding