Library Workshops and Events
Virtual Reality Workshop Series—Developing an Original Simulation: Breaking a Simulation into Manageable Stages (Part 2 of 3)
Learn how to break down your development plan for a complex VR simulation into manageable steps.
The simulation established collaboratively by workshop participants in the September 13 session will be broken into manageable stages which we will work through one at a time.
- Further investigation of Unity 3D
- How to break a complex VR simulation into achievable steps
- How to leverage VR existing assets and downloadable content
- Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- 3:30PM - 5:00PM
- Navari Family Center for Digital Scholarship // Hesburgh Library 2nd Floor // Consultation Room 247
- Adam Heet
- CDS | Virtual Reality Workshops