Library Workshops and Events
Senior Thesis Camp Fall Break 2022
Senior thesis camp, a one-week camp experience held during fall break week in October, is run concurrently with the Dissertatoin & Thesis Camp program for graduate students. It is open to junior level or senior level undergraduate students who are seeking to have:
- focused, supported research and writing time use their break week to use upwards of 40 uninterrupted hours of time to draft, revise, organize, share and make progress toward completion of their work.
- opportunities to consult with University Writing Center staff who help them consider their current work and reshape it for structure and clarity.
- time for meeting with a subject librarian related to their work who can help them find resources that are difficult to identify and locate, and also may recommend resources to further augment the literature review.
- time and opportunities to build scholarly and social relationships with peers.
This camp is free to registrants and comes with lunch, morning & afternoon snacks, and coffee or hot water for tea available throughout the day.
- Wednesday, October 19, 2022
- 8:30AM - 5:00PM