Library Workshops and Events
Creating Accessible PDFs
We all benefit from accessible documents! This workshop will provide an overview of a few basic steps to ensure that your content is accessible.
Participants will learn:
- How to format a Google Doc for accessibility
- How to convert an existing Google Doc, Word Doc, or PDF document into an accessible PDF
- How to review/edit an existing PDF for accessibility
There are no prerequisites, but participants are strongly encouraged to bring their own laptop to the session.
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- 2:00PM - 3:00PM
- Navari Family Center for Digital Scholarship // Hesburgh Library 2nd Floor // Consultation Room 247
- Julie Vecchio
- CDS | Special Workshops