Library Workshops and Events
Create Your Professional Website with WordPress.com (Beginner)
We live in an age where having an online presence is becoming the norm for most professionals, particularly academics. A well-designed website enhances one’s professional ethos offering a collective, public, discoverable space to share thoughts (blog) or publications, as well as other information—such as where, when and how to contact you. In this workshop, we will create a fully functioning personal/professional website on the Wordpress.com platform.
- No coding experience is required
- Please bring your vitae, which we’ll use to populate the pages of your new website.
- Help you design and build your own website and/or blog in the Wordpress.com platform.
- Friday, April 19, 2019
- 1:00PM - 3:00PM
- 220 Computer Classroom // Collaboration Hub // Hesburgh Library 2nd Floor
- Randal Sean Harrison
- Libraries Professional Development Workshop