Library Workshops and Events
CANCELLED--Multimedia Timelines with timeline.js
Learn how to create media-rich, interactive timelines using timeline.js.
Timeline.js is a free, easy-to-use web-based tool, that enables you to build visually rich, interactive timelines using nothing more than a Google spreadsheet. It can pull in media from a variety of sources, i.e., Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, etc., to enhance your storytelling.
- Organizational practices for planning your timeline project
- Setting up a timeline in the tool in preparation for adding content
- Formatting and customization options
- Publishing your timeline
- There are no prerequisites
- Participants are strongly encouraged to bring a laptop to the session
RELATED LIBGUIDE: Multimedia Timelines with Timeline.JS by Julie Vecchio
- Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- 3:30PM - 5:00PM
- Julie Vecchio
- CDS | Multimedia Workshops