- Equipment reservations must be requested at least 1 business day (non-holiday weekdays) in advance of the desired reservation start date.
- Patrons may request use of items in daily increments, for up to 7 days, up to 2 weeks in advance. If your reservation needs fall outside of the guidelines described, please email email@example.com.
- A 48-hour buffer will automatically be added after each reservation to help ensure equipment can be appropriately sanitized for patron safety. This timeframe is based on laboratory test results conducted on the storage container material.
How it Works
- Once you request your reservation start/end dates using this site, your reservation request will be reviewed and a response will be sent within 1 business day.
- If we are able to accommodate your reservation request, your item will be prepared for you to pick up on the start date of your reservation, and you will receive an email indicating when your item has been checked out to you and is available for pick-up on the 1st Floor holds shelf (by the North Entrance of Hesburgh Library).
- Unless otherwise directed in a confirmation email, look for a brown paper bag with a slip of paper providing reservation information stapled to the top.
- There is no need to use the self-check machine when picking up an equipment item.
- Return your item in the original bag with the reservation information slip still stapled to the top at the 1st Floor holds shelf by 5 PM on your reservation end date.
- If you encounter any issues picking up or returning your item, or if the equipment bag or slip is lost or damaged during your reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make alternative return arrangements with you.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding
Determining return time